Experience the sea of Sardinia from a different point of view, enjoy a funny and relaxing day with our Tour SUP Cagliari with snorkeling!
What is Stand Up Paddle boarding (SUP)?
Stand Up Paddle, that is becoming one of the most popular sports in the world, is a paddle sport originating from an ancient oceanic culture and has a lineage from outrigger canoeing.
SUP enable surfers to paddle farther into the ocean than is typical or to paddle standing up as a sport unto itself
SUP is eco-friendly and safe sport that gives you a good core workout while you are at the heart of nature.
Description of SUP Tour in Cagliari
Stand Up Paddling is super easy and a great way to experience the sea of Cagliari.
Our tours are flat-water and cruising tours appropriate for all ages and levels of experience!
The Tour SUP Cagliari includes SUP lessons as well a SUP Tour in the sea around Sella del Diavolo mountain. The places you’ll visit offer a serene and peaceful retreat for your mind, body, and soul. It is an experience to share with your family , friends and your tour-mates.
With the Tour SUP in Cagliari you will have also the possibility to snorkel in a turquoise and crystalline sea. And finally, if you wish, you could have an adrenalin and safe jump into the water from the rocks.
Additional info on Tour SUP in Cagliari
- Tour type: Sport, Nature, Adventure.
- Tour level: Easy/Medium.
- Location: Cagliari: Sella del Diavolo, Poetto of Cagliari.
- Starting time: Morning: 08:30; Afternoon/Evening: depends on the season.
- Starting Point: First Bus Stop of Poetto Beach of Cagliari.
- What is included: SUP basic lessons and safety briefing; SUP tour; Professional guide and SUP instructor; Photos; Snorkeling equipment.