Boat Tour from Cagliari to Mari Pintau e Torre delle Stelle
Would you like to have a private boat tour from Cagliari to Torre delle Stelle, exploring locarions that are not included in conventional tours? Enjoy this fantastic boat tour from Cagliari to Torre delle Stelle, discover fantastic places as the Sella del Diavolo (Devil’s Saddle), Piscine of Is Mortorius, Cala Regina, Mari Pintau, Torre delle Stelle and its statue of Jesus Christ placed w meters underwater to protect the boats. All this doing snorkeling in the fantastic sea of Sardinia, considered one of the best in the world!
Descrition of the Boat Tour from Cagliari to Torre delle Stelle
With this fantastic Boat Tour from Cagliari to Villasimius you will:
- explore from the best point of view the wonderful sea from Cagliari to Villasimius with stops to Cala Regina, Mari Pintau, Torre delle Stelle;
- try the unforgettable experience of swimming and snorkeling in the turquoise and crystalline sea of Sardinia with a lot of fisches;
- swimming above the statue of Jesus Christ;
- .. and, if you are lucky, you could see the dolphins! (see the video here below)
Never Snorkeled Before?
Snorkeling is simple and can be learned in a matter of minutes, and mastered on your first outing. If you never snorkeled before, the driver-guide will teach you everything, from the way to wear the mask and the snorkel, to the way to properly use the fins.
Snorkeling in Cagliari and Torre delle Stelle
Additional info on Boat Tour from Cagliari to Torre delle Stelle
- Tour type: Sport, Nature.
- Tour level: Easy/Medium.
- Location: from Cagliari to Torre delle Stelle, south of Sardinia
- Starting time: on demand. Starting Point: Marina Piccola, Cagliari.
- Type of boat: our tours are carried out with inflatable boats of 6 meters.
- What is included: Boat trip; Snorkeling; Professional driver-guide; Mask and snorkel; Extra: Pick-Up, fruit and beverages.