Join to our fantastic Cagliari Boat Trip & Snorkeling! Experience an excursion across the Sella del Diavolo, Capo Sant’Elia (St. Elia Cape), Cala Mosca, Cala Fighera and Grotta dei Colombi.
Description of Cagliari Boat Trip & Snorkeling
With this unique Boat Excursion you will discover by you own why the sea of Sardinia in considered one of the best in the world.
With the Cagliari Boat Trip & Snorkeling you will:
- explore from the best point of view the wonderful sea around the Sella del Diavolo;
- try the unforgettable experience to swim and snorkel in a turquoise and crystalline sea of Sardinia;
- could do an adrenalinic and safe jump into the sea from the cliff;
- .. and, if you are lucky, you could see the dolphins! (see the video here below)
Never Snorkel Before?
Snorkeling is simple, can be learned in a matter of minutes and mastered on your first outing. Snorkeling is easiest to learn with the assistance of one of our crew members.
Additional info on Cagliari Boat Trip & Snorkeling
- Tour type: Sport, Nature.
- Tour level: Easy/Medium.
- Location: Cagliari, Sardinia.
- Starting time: on demand.
- Starting Point: Marina Piccola, Cagliari.
- Type of boat: our tours are carried out with inflatable boats of 6 meters.
- What is included: Boat trip; Snorkeling; Professional Eco-guide; Mask and snorkel; Extra: Pick-Up, fruit and beverages.