Feel the emotions of kitesurfing, one of the actual booming sports! Start to learn to kitesurf by enjoy Kitesurfing during your stay in Sardinia!
Kitesurfing Experience in Sardinia: Description
Kitesurfing is a mix of wakeboarding, windsurfing and paragliding, a sport that can give you incredible feelings and emotions!
This fantastic experience consist of a mini kite course of 2 hours, 2 hours of kite lessons in which you will learn to control the kite. An instructor will follow you step by step throughout the 2 hour kite course in order to ensure the maximum safety and that you will learn in a fast way and fast way. The kitesurfing experience, proposed by Visit Our Sardinia and is available in Cagliari and Villasimius, in partnership with KiteGeneration, and in Punta Trettu, in partnership with the Punta Trettu Kite Center Sardinia.
With this Kitesurfing experience of 2 hours you will learn:
- The Kite theory;
- The kite taking off (or launching) and the kite landing;
- How to pilot the kite in the different areas of the flight window.
Try this kite experience, we bet that it will be not the last one!
Details of Kitesurfing Experience in Cagliari, Villasimius, Punta Trettu
- Tour Type: Sport
- Activity Level: Easy
- Location: Cagliari,Villasimius, Punta Trettu
- Duration: 2 hours.
- Start time: based on wind conditions, to be agreed with the instructor.
- Meeting point: to be agreed with the instructor.
- What is included: Kitesurfing experience, equipment, fun!